Monday, September 27, 2010



I fell in love with photography at an early age.

Whenever my grandparents are photographed, my grandmother doesn't smile at the camera, she turns and looks up at my grandfather.

When my mom is in a picture she doesn't just smile, she laughs.

When you take a picture of a child, they don't just look at the camera, they look at you.

I fell in love with photography at an early age, because when I looked at a picture I didn't just see my grandparents...I saw the love in my grandmother's eyes, or the joy on my mother's face, or the innocence of a child.

I grew up knowing that I wanted to be able to capture those things...




So, over the next few months, and beyond, with the love and support of my family and friends, I will be building a photography business...

There are so many people that I am sure that I will be thanking as this journey unfolds, but I cannot go any further without acknowledging the amazing love and talent of my beautiful friend and web designer, Margaret McCarthy. Aside from working to build an amazing website, her love and encouragement have already carried me further than I thought I would go.

Check back soon for more news from Brooks Wilder Photography. Our website will be up and running in the next couple of months!

Love to you all...

Followers

About This Blog

Brooks Wilder Photography was founded in 2010. Working out of Jacksonville, Florida, Brooks fell in love capturing beautiful moments on film. Brooks offers unique photography sessions for family, maternity, newborn, engagement, etc. portraits.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP