Monday, October 4, 2010

Michael John and Neely

So, I had my first official gig this morning...

I have to say, I was a little bit nervous when I woke up, but the weather has been so beautiful lately, it really does just make everything easier, happier, better for me.

Michael John and Neely are the beautiful babies of a sweet friend of mine, Beeb. We took the photos at their grandparents' beautiful home on the river...and I love nothing more than using the river as a backdrop for my photography!

So a beautiful day, beautiful babies...and I must say, some beautiful photographs.

I'm still struggling to get the settings just right for lighting, I feel like I need to go back to my photography courses in college...but it's coming back to me and it is getting easier.

All in all, I really am happy with how things turned out today, and I'm really getting excited about this whole photography thing...

When I left this morning, Michael John said, "Bye, Brooks! Thanks for taking our pictures for a long time..."

You're welcome, Michael John.











2 comments:

Mrs. McCarthy October 4, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

These are great! I love that last one with the orange background -- so fun!

Burton and Bryan Jones October 5, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

when i have children will you please take their pictures???

Followers

About This Blog

Brooks Wilder Photography was founded in 2010. Working out of Jacksonville, Florida, Brooks fell in love capturing beautiful moments on film. Brooks offers unique photography sessions for family, maternity, newborn, engagement, etc. portraits.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP