Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mia and Lucy

I mentioned in my first post that there would be so many people I would have to thank as this journey unfolds...

This week I want to thank the family that I have been nannying for since I graduated from college. Not just for giving me my first job...but for letting me use your beautiful girls to practice my photography on for the past two years.

I love you all so much.

This week we took Mia and Lucy to the Pumpkin Patch, and I just wanted to share a few of the shots that I took. They are such beautiful girls.









Today I'm going to drive around town looking for places to include on our Possible Venues page on the website. Looking forward to visiting the most beautiful places in the city.

I hope it's as beautiful a day wherever you are as it is here!

1 comments:

LP October 24, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

Gorgeous photos! I would have to say my favorite picture place in Jacksonville is Memorial Park with the statue and the river right there, it's just a great spot.
LP

Followers

About This Blog

Brooks Wilder Photography was founded in 2010. Working out of Jacksonville, Florida, Brooks fell in love capturing beautiful moments on film. Brooks offers unique photography sessions for family, maternity, newborn, engagement, etc. portraits.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP