Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Margaret, Price and Miller

It was such a beautiful afternoon when I photographed Miller and her sweet parents, Margaret and Price, on Sunday.

I think starting up a photography business at this time of year was a great idea, but I'm definitely getting spoiled and am going to hate it when I don't have this beautiful weather to work with everyday.

This job was a bit more challenging than Michael John and Neely, only because Miller is crawling and she. is. fast.

That in itself led to some really cute shots of her crawling away, and Margaret also had a great idea to put her on the bricks outside to slow her down...which also led to couple of really sweet pictures with her with Margaret in the background.

All in all, I am really happy with how these turned out. I didn't get as many indoor shots as I would have liked, again I'm still trying to get used to indoor lighting. But these shoots are great practice for me, and I'm learning a lot.

A couple more sessions to look forward to...one will be in a new venue for me and I'm really excited about it!

Until then...









2 comments:

LP October 20, 2010 at 12:13 AM  

These are gorgeous Brooks. I love the diaper cover shot with her name and her mom in the background, how adorable. I want to get back into photography. What kind of camera do you have? I have a Nikon D-80.

Unknown October 22, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

Love, love, love these pictures AND love, love, loved working with you!!! You have sooo much patience!!! Would have never been able to keep it all together with a baby on the go!

Followers

About This Blog

Brooks Wilder Photography was founded in 2010. Working out of Jacksonville, Florida, Brooks fell in love capturing beautiful moments on film. Brooks offers unique photography sessions for family, maternity, newborn, engagement, etc. portraits.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP