Monday, January 10, 2011

Family Christmas

I loved being asked to do this photo session.

I suppose this doesn't set me too far apart from the rest of you, really, but being surrounded by family is my favorite part of the holidays.

Barbara called and asked me to take these pictures because she was going to be surrounded by her family for the holidays.

So I set out to capture these photographs on the day after Christmas, and unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate, (this actually was the first day in about 10 years I think that I have seen snow flurries in Florida.)

So we were forced to stay indoors, and this was my first session done completely inside. I had my tri-pod, which is a must, and I am pretty happy with the shots that I got. It was tricky with the lighting indoors, (which wasn't helped by the cloudy conditions outside,) but I actually like the affect.

They feel soft and warm to me, which is how being surrounded by your family at the holidays should feel, right?

Here's hoping your holiday photographs are soft and warm.

















Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Brooks Wilder Photography was founded in 2010. Working out of Jacksonville, Florida, Brooks fell in love capturing beautiful moments on film. Brooks offers unique photography sessions for family, maternity, newborn, engagement, etc. portraits.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP