Monday, January 10, 2011

Cynthia, John, Parker and Halle

Cynthia and I first met back in 1998. We were in the 7th grade.

We quickly became inseparable to an annoying degree...

We remained best friends through highschool, and while we did drift apart during college, the wonder of Facebook (hey, have you "liked" Brooks Wilder Photography, yet?) brought us back together shortly after the birth of her son, Parker.

Well, she's pregnant again, and it only seems fitting that she (and Halle) would be the first takers for my First Year of Life Package.

For a discounted price, you can book 4 sessions with us. The 4 sessions include a maternity session, newborn (4-6 weeks) portaits, 6 month portraits, and a 1st birthday session.

This session did what most of my sessions have done for me...further convinced me that this is what I want to do for the rest of my life.

There is a lot of love wrapped up in these photographs.
















I can't wait until May when I can introduce you to Halle.




Until then, here's wishing you frienships that stretch across decades...



0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Brooks Wilder Photography was founded in 2010. Working out of Jacksonville, Florida, Brooks fell in love capturing beautiful moments on film. Brooks offers unique photography sessions for family, maternity, newborn, engagement, etc. portraits.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP