Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Paul, Elaine & Elliott

These photographs are from a Christmas Card/Maternity session that I did with my brother, Paul, and my sister-in-law, Elaine.  

I love these so much.  

My family and I keep talking about how happy my brother is right now.  He's married to his best friend and his first child, Elliott, was born last month.  They both have jobs that they love, a beautiful home and great family and friends surrounding them. 

The happiness is contagious whenever you're anywhere around them.  

I think that the happiness in these photos is contagious as well.





And these are from the session that I did with Elliott, my Brooksie, when he was 10 days old.







Here's hoping that you have this kind of joy in your life.  Every day.

Until then, if you're expecting, please let me know so that I can help you capture these precious moments.


0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Brooks Wilder Photography was founded in 2010. Working out of Jacksonville, Florida, Brooks fell in love capturing beautiful moments on film. Brooks offers unique photography sessions for family, maternity, newborn, engagement, etc. portraits.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP