Saturday, June 18, 2011

Katie and Michael







This Rehearsal Dinner was my first experience with event photography. I really enjoyed myself, although the candids are much more my style than the coctail hour poses. I got tired of saying, "would y'all get together for me?" really quickly. But I'm really happy with the way that these turned out and am looking forward to my next event.







These are my favorites. I love rehearsal dinners, especially the toasts. Everyone is relaxed and enjoying the company before the nerves and rush of the wedding day begins...








Congratulations!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Brooks Wilder Photography was founded in 2010. Working out of Jacksonville, Florida, Brooks fell in love capturing beautiful moments on film. Brooks offers unique photography sessions for family, maternity, newborn, engagement, etc. portraits.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP