Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome to it.

I hope this update finds you all doing well. I wanted to tell you something that I am really looking forward to...

My last post was about my friend, Cynthia, and her sweet baby girl, Halle, who is expected to join us sometime in early May. Well, Cynthia and John have asked me to be in the delivery room with them on the big day. I can't tell you how honored I am and how truly excited I am about it. I'm still not sure about all of the logistics, I imagine it differs hospital to hospital, but I will work all of that out. Just the opportunity to capture the very first moments of Halle's life will be so amazing, I cannot wait!

If you or someone you know is interested in maternity/newborn photography, please contact me for more information!

Here's hoping that wherever you are it is as beautiful a day as it is here...

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Brooks Wilder Photography was founded in 2010. Working out of Jacksonville, Florida, Brooks fell in love capturing beautiful moments on film. Brooks offers unique photography sessions for family, maternity, newborn, engagement, etc. portraits.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP