Thursday, May 12, 2011

Burton and Carter

Hi Everybody, I hope you're all doing well and enjoying this beautiful weather we've been having!

I want to share some pictures I took this week of my sister, Burton, who is expecting her first baby in June. It's a boy, my nephew, Carter.

There's not much I can say about these pictures...my sister is my best friend and Carter is the first grandchild in our family. I will say that Burton has never looked more beautiful to me than she does in these pictures.











I'll be sharing some photography I did at a beautiful rehearsal dinner last weekend soon. Until then, here's wishing you the kind of love that can only be shared between sisters. And here's to my nephew.

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Brooks Wilder Photography was founded in 2010. Working out of Jacksonville, Florida, Brooks fell in love capturing beautiful moments on film. Brooks offers unique photography sessions for family, maternity, newborn, engagement, etc. portraits.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP